For Handpicked Flight Deals, Discount Coupons & other offers, Subscribe with us!
About Virgin America Airlines
Founded in the year 2004 Virgin America, Inc. is a U.S.-based low-fare, high-quality service providing air carrier that first commenced its operations on August 8, 2007. The airline has two major hubs, San Francisco International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport, and would be adding in the third in the form of Dallas Love Field Airport to the list rather soon as well. 21 destinations spread across metropolitan cities of Eastern & West Coast seaboards. Though originally a brainchild of a British entrepreneur, as per the U.S. law, the company is majorly owned by VAI partners (75%), while Virgin Group holds the remaining 25% of the airline shares. Virgin America airline operates as a separate entity from all other companies that too work under the Virgin brand name. It is also one of the few airlines that offer dual-class service on all flights. It also ensures that not only its first class passengers but also those who travel in economy are served in the most pleasant way, which it does by offering them several benefits that are usually not available with other airlines.
Advantage Virgin America Airlines
To understand more about the exciting facilities that the airline offers you take a look at just about everything that it has on offer for you when you travel on Virgin America
Select Main Cabin Perks
With the option to customize what you would need while aboard as you check it, the airline offers you some of the best choices that you may have never even thought of before. Select your complimentary food, drink, free entertainment, and much more as you check-in. Loads of other options will also become visible to you as you fly along!
Main Cabin Amenities
Experience the innovative style of our mood-lit cabins, seat-back entertainment system, custom leather seats and more. Use our entertainment system to order on-remand food, drinks, music, movies, live TV and more right at your fingertips.
Fly First Class
This 8-seat cabin is equipped with plush white leather seats and lets you have access to unlimited complimentary food, drinks and the option to check two bags at no additional charge at all.
Surf as you fly
Virgin America is also regarded as the first air carrier to offer Wi-Fi services while in air. This is a paid add-on, and makes you feel connected to your emails and dear ones all the time with ease.
Virgin America Airlines Other Benefits
Pre-flight Virgin America Web Check-In
The airline offers web check-in facility for all of its passengers who can do so about 1-24 hours prior to their scheduled departure. While you check it, you can also change your seat as per your convenience and preference provided your desired seat is has not been selected by anyone else till then.
If you are traveling in the air carrier's main cabin you will not be provided with free checked baggage allowance and are only allowed a sized baggage such as laptop bag or purse inside the cabin only. For every checked baggage and for another 9 such bags you will be asked to shell out $25 per unit. Over that you may be asked for about $50-$100, depending upon the baggage weight. Dimensions for all permitted bags must also not exceed 80 inches.
Fares are Round Trip, fares include all fuel surcharges, our service fees & taxes. Fares are subject to availability & may change without notice and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Check all bookings Terms & Conditions.
* Fares are round trip, Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes. Book 21 days in advance. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
** Discount is valid for all International Travel. Book by September 30, 2022. Apply the Promo Code at time of check out. Please be advised that the advertised promo code provides a discount against our service fee on stated routes. Promo Code expires on date indicated and can be withdrawn at anytime without notice
Connect With Us:
Sign up for Exclusive Email-Only deals!
Subscribe for Exclusive Deals
Call Toll Free1-888-884-4555Use Discount ID: CALLNOWSave upto $20 Off
Still haven’t got the fares of your choice?
Our travel experts might have better deals for you
Do you want to book a flight for an unaccompanied minor!
Due to the restrictions by certain airlines, children / minors in the age group of 5 to 17 years are restricted to travel alone without the supervision of an adult. Please call on the number below to book your desired flight.