Norwegian Air Flight Reservations on MyFlightSearch
Recently awarded with the Best Airline in Europe and Best Domestic Airline Awards in Norway under the Grand Travel Awards. With more than 100 operational aircrafts, it is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe and conducts both domestic and international flights to over 130 destinations in the world. Some of these destinations include Europe, Thailand, the Middle East, North Africa, the Caribbean and the United States of America. Passenger safety is their primary concern, and thus, their fleet of aircrafts have been subjected to the stringent maintenance program.
Norwegian In-flight service:
- Norwegian flights offer complimentary in-flight service. Get ready as your taste buds are undoubtedly going to be provoked with the complimentary cocktails, snacks and special meals offered on the flight.
- The Norwegian Airways offers two classes of service- Economy Class and Premium Economy class. Passengers in both the classes enjoy exceptional hospitality services which include in-flight movie and TV rental on all Norwegian Airways aircrafts with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The entertainment that the Airways provide is excellent compared to other airlines in this region.
- Furthermore, the airways are known for its incredible customer service to ensure that you have a memorable time while cruising up above the clouds.
Class of Service:
Norwegian Air serves the basic purpose to offer their passengers with exclusive and sumptuous amenities.
- The airline provides in-flight audio and visual entertainment. The Android touchscreen system is quite easy to use and offers a vast collection of music, TV and movies as well. It provides enough entertainment content to make your journey comfortable while you travel 3,000 above the ground.
- The interactive entertainment system enables you to see the view of the pilot in the clouds.
- Whether you want to lie on your back or stretch your legs, you can recline your seat and convert it into a fold-down table. The seats also accompany features like a well-placed footrest, adjustable headrest and much more.
- Excellent palatable in-flight meals are served in the flights which can also be altered according to the passengers’ requirements. Although surcharges are applied on this, the meals are downright delicious nonetheless.
- Blankets and headphones are available on demand to be used with the Android Touchscreen entertainment system. Moreover, the screen has the facility to swipe credit cards, which makes in-flight purchases easy and quick.
- Skip the long check-in queues with the facility of online check-in of Norwegian Air.
Premium Economy Class:
Norwegian Air offers the most exquisite and private travel experience with its Premium Economy Class.
- Spacious and adjustable seats along with the footrest so that you can elevate your body into an almost horizontal position.
- In-flight Chef and menu featuring food and meals on board.
- Personal wardrobe and cabinet
- Turn-down service
- In-flight audio and video entertainment.
Online Check-in and Boarding pass:
Avail the benefit of online check-in from your laptops or smartphones. Choose your seat from those comfy corners of your home. The online check-in is available up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Sign up for Norwegian Reward and earn cash points. These cash points can also be earned by using the airline partner hotels and car rentals. Later on, you can use these CashPoints anytime for your next booking, seat reservation, extra baggage, cancellation insurance and booking change charges. It can be stated that the more you fly with the airline, the more benefits you will get. After you become a member of their frequent flyer program, you will be rewarded for your every sixth flight. This coverage would include free Fast Track, seat reservation, and checked baggage; and 2% CashPoints boost.
Terms and Conditions:
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.